[MEI-L] Digital Musicology for harpsichordists

Lian Wintermans l.wintermans at xs4all.nl
Wed Nov 6 13:05:38 CET 2019

Dear all,

I am writing an article on digital musicology for the journal of the Dutch Harpsichord Society SCGN and I would like to pay special attention to research and projects that are of interest to harpsichordists. I am aware of “The temperament police” and "Analysis, performance, and tension perception of an unmeasured prelude for harpsichord”, but I would like to know if there is more, even if it is still in progress and no results are available yet.

I would be happy to hear from you, or meet you at DLfM next Saturday!

Best regards,

Lian Wintermans
Heron Information Management LLP

Email: lian at heronim.eu