[MEI-L] MEI Board Meeting, 15 January 2019

Roland, Perry D (pdr4h) pdr4h at virginia.edu
Wed Jan 16 17:41:40 CET 2019

Dear Andrew,

Thank you for the kind words and congratulations on being chosen as administrative chair.  Thanks to everyone on the Board and in the community at large for all you've done to advance MEI.

MEI has been a great joy to me -- I've had the pleasure to work with intelligent and caring colleagues and friends from many places in the world.  I'm proud to have played a role in the establishment and development of MEI.  I was always only its originator -- it was everyone else it attracted who really made it shine.

Best wishes,