[MEI-L] MEC Montreal Final Report

Andrew Hankinson andrew.hankinson at mail.mcgill.ca
Sat Oct 20 10:40:27 CEST 2018

Dear Music Encoding Community,

As part of our reporting process for the Music Encoding conference in Montreal (2016), we are looking to gauge the outcomes fo the conference. I am hoping members of the MEI community can help us by reporting back to me any outcomes that came out of your participation in this conference.

So, if you have a moment, could you please let me know if you had:

- Any papers published in a journal where you initially presented your work at MEC Montreal
- Any research collaborations you created or maintained when you attended the conference
- Any local media attention your work generated
- Any additional presentations you gave (other than the one you gave at the conference)

If you were a student attendee we would be particularly interested in your experiences.

You can send your responses to me privately off-list.

Many thanks,
-Andrew