[MEI-L] Job Offer in Detmold

Johannes Kepper kepper at edirom.de
Mon Aug 6 15:47:37 CEST 2018

Dear all,

Although it's a very short notice, I'm happy to share the attached job offer for the Beethovens Werkstatt project in Detmold. It's a 75% position for someone skilled in MEI, and is initially advertised for three years, but can be extended until 2029. The application deadline is in about two weeks, on August 21. If you have any questions, please contact either Joachim Veit (veit at weber-gesamtausgabe.de) or me off-list.

All best,
Johannes