[MEI-L] Registration for Edirom Summer School now open

Kristina Richts krichts at mail.uni-paderborn.de
Mon Jul 16 13:59:49 CEST 2018

Dear colleagues,

we are happy to inform you that registration is now open for this year’s Edirom Summer School  <https://ess.upb.de/>(ESS).

The ESS will take place from September 17th to 21st, 2018 at Paderborn University. The course descriptions can be found on the ESS Website: https://ess.upb.de/2018/programm.html <https://ess.upb.de/2018/programm.html>

We expressly draw attention to the spotlights and the poster session, which give participants the opportunity to present their projects, ideas and questions.
Upon the explicit request we are additionally offering 30-minute spotlights this year. Applications should be sent to us by August 15th.

Please let us know by September 3rd if you would like to present a poster.

We would also like to draw your attention to the fact that this year’s ESS has a special focus on MEI metadata, consisting of an expert discussion about the Detmold Court Theatre Project <http://hoftheater-detmold.de/> on Wednesday, a one and half day’s metadata discussion on source descriptions with MEI on Thursday and Friday and a concluding wrap-up of the main results on Friday afternoon. In agreement with the Academy of Sciences and Literature at Mainz this meeting will serve as the annual meeting of the working group on digital music editions.

We wish you a nice summer and look forward to seeing you in Paderborn in September.

Best wishes on behalf of all members of the Virtual Research Group Edirom
Kristina

--
Kristina Richts M.A., MA LIS

Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin
DFG-Projekt „Detmolder Hoftheater (1825-1875)“

Musikwissenschaftliches Seminar Detmold/Paderborn
Forum Wissenschaft | Bibliothek | Musik
Hornsche Straße 39, Raum 2.12
D-32756 Detmold

Tel.: +49 5231 975 665