[MEI-L] Reminder: MEC2018 Early Bird registration closes on April 22

Raffaele Viglianti raffaeleviglianti at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 19:37:29 CEST 2018

Dear David and all,

I've just spoken again with the service providers and they are in the
process of fixing this issue -- I believe it will be resolved shortly.

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience, I am sure it has been
frustrating. *We have decided to* *extend the Early Bird registration
period to April 30th*. The conference rate for the hotel block is also
available until April 30th.

I will send a follow up email as soon as I have confirmation from our
provider that the issue is resolved.

Apologies again and kind regards,
Raff Viglianti on behalf of the Organizing Committee