[MEI-L] Coordinate system confusion [and terminology]

Roland, Perry D. (pdr4h) pdr4h at eservices.virginia.edu
Sat Jul 8 21:12:54 CEST 2017

Don,

Like I said before, changing MEI's unit of measurement from half-spaces/diatonic steps to spaces would break all existing markup and software.  Changing the markup is reasonably easy, but modifying software is another problem all together.  So, unless there's a HUGE outcry from the community, I'd prefer to leave things as they are.