[MEI-L] JAXB vs MEI - generating Java classes from MEI XSD schemas

Andrew Hankinson andrew.hankinson at mail.mcgill.ca
Fri Jun 2 15:01:33 CEST 2017

Is there a reason you're not just using a raw XML library for this? The only advantage a Java library would give you, as far as I know, is type-safe access to the MEI elements.

If you want to chat about this directly, I'm on the MEI slack channel today.

https://join.slack.com/music-encoding/shared_invite/MTg3Nzg4NDI1NTA0LTE0OTU3OTA2NTItZmRhZTAxOGE5Zg

-Andrew