[MEI-L] JAXB vs MEI - generating Java classes from MEI XSD schemas

mcupak Marek.Cupak at oeaw.ac.at
Fri Jun 2 14:56:13 CEST 2017

Hello Andrew,

thanks for your answer.

I have to transform data from an old database into meiHead descriptors.

Regarding the xjc tool usage, I wrote external bindings file, but I'm
getting other errors - multiple class declarations ("Two declarations
cause a collision in the ObjectFactory class.") and class/interface
already in use (for complex types).

Best regards,

Marek