[MEI-L] Parts, staves, layer

Andrew Hankinson andrew.hankinson at mail.mcgill.ca
Thu Apr 13 11:57:05 CEST 2017

If I remember correctly there was a conversation on the list a few years ago about a similar topic.

https://lists.uni-paderborn.de/pipermail/mei-l/2015/001571.html

Some of the encoding in there should be be taken with a grain of salt, and it's important to read the whole chain of messages. AFAIK, it was never actually resolved, but Perry may have different ideas about how to do this now.

-Andrew