[MEI-L] Do we have to call it "MEI Go!"?

Raffaele Viglianti raffaeleviglianti at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 20:33:26 CET 2017

I like MEI Go! I think it makes immediately obvious what it is for: to get
going with MEI right away, to quickly get started. MEI Lite leaves more
uncertainty on what has been removed to make it lighter and why. Reminds me
of soda and processed food. Finally, I hope exclamation points (or anything
else) are not just the prerogative of commercial endeavors, though I'd be
ok with getting rid of it and just having MEI Go.

Raff