[MEI-L] Music Encoding Conference Dates

Andrew Hankinson andrew.hankinson at mail.mcgill.ca
Fri Jan 20 11:19:14 CET 2017

Dear all,

I've just noticed that there may be a mix-up in the dates for the MEC on the website. On the front page it says "16-19 May" which would seem to be correct; however, on the call for proposals, it says the 16-17, with pre-conference workshops on the 15 and the unconference day on the 18.

http://music-encoding.org/community/conference/call-for-proposals/

I believe this should be corrected to say that the pre-conference workshops will be on the 16th, and the unconference day on the 19, with the main days of the conference the 17–18.

Or have I missed something? Clarification would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-Andrew