[MEI-L] Sample encoding of mensural notation

Daniel Alles DanielAlles at stud.uni-frankfurt.de
Sat Jan 14 23:29:38 CET 2017

Hi Martha and all the others,

thank you very much for your replies, they helped me very much in
understanding the encoding of MN. Especially Martha's hint to the
Verovio-website was very useful (although I don't understand
completely "coloration including augmentation/imperfectino", but
that's Ok for the moment). A thing that confuses me a lot is the
displaying of the Verovio-MEI-viewer: I have the impression, that it
doesn't align the corect "beats" vertically; I already recognized this
when rendering my attempt. Is that right? How can I fix that?

Best regard,
Daniel