[MEI-L] looking for advice/suggestions for encoding alternative realisations of duration

Karen Desmond kdesmond at brandeis.edu
Wed Jul 13 22:02:42 CEST 2016

Dear Perry
Okay - great! It does seem that <orig> <reg> will work for our purposes then.
Would these <mensur> values then temporarily override the @tempus
values declared
in staffDef or would you just not declare the @tempus  in staffDef?
Best
Karen

On Monday, July 11, 2016, Roland, Perry D. (pdr4h) <
pdr4h at eservices.virginia.edu

--
Karen Desmond, Assistant Professor of Music
Department of Music, Brandeis University