[MEI-L] Input to MEI

Andrew Hankinson andrew.hankinson at mail.mcgill.ca
Tue Nov 17 12:12:04 CET 2015

Hi Jürgen,

Unfortunately the development kit for Finale is not publicly available. I was recently pointed in the direction of the JW Lua plugin for Finale, which seems like it might be worthwhile to explore, but I currently don't really have time to undertake it.

If someone else out there, however, were so inclined I would be happy to collaborate/advise. Same with MuseScore.

-Andrew