[MEI-L] list-related changes

Raffaele Viglianti raffaeleviglianti at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 23:28:51 CET 2015

The bad idea is adding procedural markup to lists.

Text encoding in MEI mixes declarative and procedural markup, particularly
through <rend>. I think I understand the overall need for it, for example
as a catch-all when converting from other music notation systems that keep
procedural information about text. But it's not an element that I would
necessarily want to use when creating new MEI files.  So I would avoid
adding more procedural markup in the text encoding side of MEI.