[MEI-L] slur and @curvedir

Klaus Rettinghaus klaus.rettinghaus at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 18:00:12 CET 2015

Hi there,

the example given by Benni is indeed a typical situation and I can
imagine some more complex. What if this example would be repeated with
an uninterrupted slur. Would that one be "above-below-above-below"?
As I see it, there are simply two slurs connected. So perhaps it could
be coded in two <slur> elements with appropriate @tstamp and @dur and
maybe an additional @rend="connected" or something on the second one.

Klaus