[MEI-L] New music21 Release Supports MEI!

Roland, Perry D. (pdr4h) pdr4h at eservices.virginia.edu
Mon Jan 12 21:48:40 CET 2015

Hi Christopher,

While I'm not a Python-er myself, I'm certainly glad to hear that music21 is now importing MEI.  Thanks for your work on this important and useful addition to the set of tools reading/writing MEI.  I look forward to the great things that this will lead to.

One question: Will you also implement an exporter?

Best wishes,