[MEI-L] MEI Board election results

Joachim Veit veit at weber-gesamtausgabe.de
Sun Dec 28 22:11:55 CET 2014

Dear new Board members,
congratulations to you all - we can be really happy and proud to have
our first newly-elected MEI Board and I wish you a very successful
"legislative period" and many, many joyful (and fruitful!) discussions!
A happy New Year to all of you and a happy MEI-year too!!
Joachim
P.S. Ands many thanks to Andrew and Peter - and 365 happy 2015-days for
you both!