[MEI-L] Antw.: MEI Board election results

Benjamin W. Bohl bohl at edirom.de
Sun Dec 28 08:35:50 CET 2014

Dear Peter,
dear Andrew,

many thanks for managing our first MEI Board elections ever!

I'd also like to thank the whole community for their confidence in me, and a, from my perspective, great set of Board members, as well as my future fellow Board members for their willingness to bring serve our community!

Merry Christmas and a happy New year,
Benjamin