[MEI-L] Call for Candidaates & MEI Board Election

Benjamin Wolff Bohl bohl at edirom.de
Thu Nov 27 20:11:55 CET 2014

Thanks to the two of you for following my call behind the scenes ;-)

So everybody get your proposals, CVs and letters of motivation ready,
it's a mere two weeks to then end of the Call for Candidates (12
December 2014).

Best wishes,
Benjamin

Musikwissenschaftliches Seminar Detmold/Paderborn
BMBF-Projekt "Freischütz Digital"
Benjamin Wolff Bohl
Gartenstraße 20
D--32756 Detmold