[MEI-L] Call for Candidaates & MEI Board Election

Peter Stadler stadler at edirom.de
Thu Nov 27 16:35:25 CET 2014

Excellent!
If no one objects, I call us the election committee and we will get back to MEI-L with details in the next few days. I’ll send you (Andrew) an email off list so we can discuss the issues.

Many thanks!
Best
Peter

Am 27.11.2014 um 16:26 schrieb Andrew Hankinson <andrew.hankinson at mail.mcgill.ca>:

> I don’t plan on standing for the board, so I’ll volunteer to help you, Peter.
>
> -Andrew
>
>> On Nov 27, 2014, at 10:18 AM, Peter Stadler <stadler at edirom.de> wrote:
>>

>> Am 17.11.2014 um 17:31 schrieb Andrew Hankinson <andrew.hankinson at mail.mcgill.ca>:
>>
>>> Is there an e-mail address that will be used to collect possible nominees’ names? Or a web form?
>>
>> We probably need some sort of an election committee to hold these elections first?
>> I’m happy to nominate myself to serve as election manager but would welcome at least one additional volunteer for the committee.
>>
>> Does that make sense? Anyone not planning to stand for Board election and willing to monitor me? ;)
>>
>> Best
>> Peter

Dateiname   : signature.asc
Dateityp    : application/pgp-signature
Dateigr??e  : 455 bytes
Beschreibung: Message signed with OpenPGP using GPGMail
URL         : <http://lists.uni-paderborn.de/pipermail/mei-l/attachments/20141127/5ea433d2/attachment.sig>