[MEI-L] Lost Voices Project is Live!

Benjamin Wolff Bohl bohl at edirom.de
Thu Oct 2 08:50:45 CEST 2014

Dear Richard,
almost forgot...
this is fantastic news - looks like a very intersting interface and web
presence from what I can tell from a short visit!
I hope to have a deeper look at it in the near future.

  thank you for sharing
All the best for you and your project,
Benjamin

Musikwissenschaftliches Seminar Detmold/Paderborn
BMBF-Projekt "Freischütz Digital"
Benjamin Wolff Bohl
Gartenstraße 20
D--32756 Detmold