[MEI-L] MEI-based catalogue of Carl Nielsen's works now online

Axel Teich Geertinger atge at kb.dk
Wed Oct 1 07:45:54 CEST 2014

Dear list

I am delighted to announce that a thematic catalogue of Carl Nielsen's (1865-1931) works is now available online. Except for the incipits it is entirely based on the MEI header, not least the FRBR module. We have used our MerMEId editor to create and edit it.
All entries are available as XML as well. The catalogue also provides links to The Royal Library's scans of Nielsen's manuscripts and to all volumes of the recently finished complete edition of Nielsen's works (in PDF). A printed edition of the catalogue is scheduled for publication next year.

We plan to expand the online catalogue - and MerMEId - further, for example by improving support for linked data to provide information on the persons mentioned.

The Nielsen catalogue (CNW) is available at http://www.kb.dk/dcm/cnw.html
The MerMEId project page is http://www.kb.dk/en/nb/dcm/projekter/mermeid.html

Best,
Axel

[http://support.kb.dk/images/kb_logo.jpg]

Det Kongelige Bibliotek
Nationalbibliotek og Københavns Universitetsbibliotek

Axel Teich Geertinger
Centerleder | Head of Centre

Det Kongelige Bibliotek | The Royal Library
Dansk Center for Musikudgivelse | Danish Centre for Music Publication
P.O. Box 2149 | DK-1016 København K
tel +45 9132 4706 | Fax +45 3393 2218 | atge at kb.dk<mailto:atge at kb.dk> | www.kb.dk<http://www.kb.dk>

Besøgsadresse | Visiting address | Søren Kierkegaards Plads 1
Leveringsadresse | Delivery address | Christians Brygge 8 | 1219 København K

EAN 5798 000 79 52 97 | Bank 0216 4069032583 | CVR 28 98 88 42
IBAN DK2002164069032583 | Swiftcode DABADKKK