[MEI-L] NEW PROPOSAL: MEI community organization

Benjamin Wolff Bohl bohl at edirom.de
Wed Jul 23 13:43:33 CEST 2014

Hi Perry et MEI-(AL)L,

sorry for the late reply, it seems the link I had posted before was
faulty. In case you still want to have a look at the first proposal for
MEI community organization take a look at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ChHjA7BMoURQp3Tsv7n2TnqAYU2QJdhz8rbF4c3phFw/edit?usp=sharing

Please be aware, that feedback is no longer possible via googleDoc
comments as we are working on the second draft.

Best wishes,
Benni

Musikwissenschaftliches Seminar Detmold/Paderborn
BMBF-Projekt "Freischütz Digital"
Benjamin Wolff Bohl
Gartenstraße 20
D--32756 Detmold