[MEI-L] future MEI Board

Christine Siegert siegert at udk-berlin.de
Sun Jul 13 18:11:09 CEST 2014

Dear list,
This seems a good solution to me. Having the chairman (or chairwoman - does this word exist in English?) to decide in case of tie votes. The probability of tie votes was exactly the reason why I opted for 9 board members.
All the best, Christine

Prof. Dr. Christine Siegert
Universität der Künste Berlin
Fakultät Musik