[MEI-L] future MEI Board

Roland, Perry D. (pdr4h) pdr4h at eservices.virginia.edu
Fri Jul 11 13:53:15 CEST 2014

Ok, neither 7 nor 8 is completely satisfactory.  Just a stab in the dark.  :-)

With 6 members, the chairman can cast the deciding vote in the case of a tie.  I'd prefer not to place this responsibility in the hands of institutional representatives.  That would give them a much larger role than just an advisory one.

Perry Roland
Music Library
University of Virginia
P. O. Box 400175