[MEI-L] Fwd: Re: Re: Introduction and engraving/typesetting considerations

Benjamin Wolff Bohl bohl at edirom.de
Fri Jul 4 11:17:50 CEST 2014

Hi all,
I'm resending this message as mailman somehow considered this to be spam
and included a corresponding tag in the subject line...
well maybe it is spam, at least now after resending, sorry ;-)

=====

Hi Urs,
thanks for your valuable input!
It's great to have someone come up with the idea of cross-walking MEI to
and from lilyPond, something I was setting my mind on with a colleague
in the past few weeks, due to the fact that we taught our students how
to use lilyPond for rendering their music examples.

We haven't done any work on this yet but anyway great to know other
people out there are thinking similar thoughts ;-)

Cheers,
Benjamin

Musikwissenschaftliches Seminar Detmold/Paderborn
BMBF-Projekt "Freischütz Digital"
Benjamin Wolff Bohl
Gartenstraße 20
D–32756 Detmold