[MEI-L] NEW PROPOSAL: MEI community organization

Benjamin Wolff Bohl bohl at edirom.de
Thu Jun 5 15:49:47 CEST 2014

Dear MEI-L:isteners,
as announced but a few moments ago in my personal report from the MEI
Members Meeting at the Music Encoding Conference 2014, I am happy to
announce the publication of the new proposal for MEI community
organization and the start of the first public four-week review period.
Please visit the following link to add your comments to the googleDoc
and feel free to discuss it on this mailinglist.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ChHjA7BMoURQp3Tsv7n2TnqAYU2QJdhz8rbF4c3phFw/edit?usp=sharing

Wit all the best wishes and in hope of a productive discussion,
Benjamin W. Bohl
MEI Strategy Development Group
- Keeper

Musikwissenschaftliches Seminar Detmold/Paderborn
BMBF-Projekt "Freischütz Digital"
Benjamin Wolff Bohl
Gartenstraße 20
D–32756 Detmold