[MEI-L] history of sources / items

Johannes Kepper kepper at edirom.de
Wed Apr 2 11:39:16 CEST 2014

Dear list,

while discussing the upcoming Weber Werkverzeichnis (Weber's work catalogue) with Kristina Richts and Joachim Veit, I can't remember why we dropped the <history> element from sources and items? We have it on works and expressions, but not on these two. However, it might be interested to write something about the creation of a source (which is not the same as the provenance, which is available). Can someone please remind me of our argument to drop it? Otherwise, it would be a fault that we might want to correct…

Btw., <bibl> seems to be equally hidden (you can get it from source at source/physDesc/physMedium/bibl…).

Best,
Johannes
Dateiname   : signature.asc
Dateityp    : application/pgp-signature
Dateigr??e  : 496 bytes
Beschreibung: Message signed with OpenPGP using GPGMail
URL         : <http://lists.uni-paderborn.de/pipermail/mei-l/attachments/20140402/b487b3aa/attachment.sig>