[MEI-L] Music Encoding Conference 2014

Di Bacco, Giuliano gdibacco at indiana.edu
Sat Dec 21 22:54:42 CET 2013

Dear all,

On behalf of the organizers and of the program committee I am glad too
announce that it is now possible to submit proposals for the Music
Encoding Conference 2014.

Please follow the directions published at the address
http://music-encoding.org/conference/submission2014. Registration is
required in order to use ConfTool, but only for those who did not
register for the 2013 conference.

Please note that the deadline for submission has been extended to 7
January 2014, so you don't have to rush.

I take this opportunity to wish you all a great Christmas and happy new
year!

Giuliano

--

GIULIANO DI BACCO
Director, Center for the History of Music Theory and Literature

Links:
------
[1] http://www.chmtl.indiana.edu