[MEI-L] mup & lilypond et al.

Laurent Pugin laurent at music.mcgill.ca
Wed Oct 30 17:33:36 CET 2013

Hi Sigfrid,

I am currently working on packing a command-line tool for converted (some)
MEI to SVG. It might be interesting for you, I'll keep you posted on this.

Two questions regarding the encoding of the example at measure 9:
1) Why do you encode the two first rests in a separate layer?
2) On the second staff, for the cross-staff notes where you use an
@staff="1", don't we need also a @layer with this?

Best,
Laurent