[MEI-L] typable events

Raffaele Viglianti raffaeleviglianti at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 15:18:11 CEST 2013

This also seems a bit forced to me. The datatype for att.typed is too free,
with good reason sometimes, but in this context it would be too misleading
without a better specified taxonomy. Andrew's solution is much more
expressive and understandable by any MEI application than a type value that
is not in the schema and is understandable by your application only.

Raffaele