[MEI-L] Interpreting @tstamp2

Johannes Kepper kepper at edirom.de
Mon Jul 8 11:02:06 CEST 2013

Hi Zoltán,

congrats, you've spotted another underspecification. You're absolutely right – it makes no sense to calculate the distance and timestamp of the range all by the first meter if that is changed later on. The "2m" part is clearly independent from the meter, and for the "+3" part, the "ending measure" should be regarded as current (so that in case of a meter change from 4/4 to 6/8, it would denote the third eighth in this case).

Can you file a bug report on Google Code?

Best,
Johannes