[MEI-L] CfP MEI Strategy Development Group

Benjamin Wolff Bohl bohl at edirom.de
Fri Jun 7 08:40:21 CEST 2013

Dear Eleanor,
thank you very much for your good input concerning organizing the work
of the group.
Mailing out portions of the agenda and having surveys on MEI-L seems a
very good idea!

Sincerely,
Benjamin

Musikwissenschaftliches Seminar Detmold/Paderborn
BMBF-Projekt "Freischütz Digital"
Benjamin Wolff Bohl
Gartenstraße 20
D–32756 Detmold