[MEI-L] CfP MEI Strategy Development Group

Eleanor Selfridge-Field esfield at stanford.edu
Fri Jun 7 01:34:31 CEST 2013

Hi, Benjamin,

You are starting out with a good steering group.  Perhaps you should mail
out small parts of the agenda to a large group and see what responses come
in.  Or...you could identify several topics that need to be addressed and
put them in a survey.

I'll be happy to read what you come up with, but I doubt I will be able to
take an active part in drafting the provisions.  Good luck with the task.

Eleanor

Eleanor Selfridge-Field
Consulting Professor, Music (and, by courtesy, Symbolic Systems)
Braun Music Center #129
Stanford University
Stanford, CA 94305-3076, USA
http://www.stanford.edu/~esfield/