[MEI-L] "When" element pointing

sylvainemartindeguise@gmail.com sylvainemartindeguise at gmail.com
Wed May 29 07:43:20 CEST 2013

I have forget to ask: having a notebook Asus, I was trying to install Oxygen on it.  But, it seems the program is too “strong” and can not be install on a the computer.

Do you know another type of editor, lighter may-be, that  can fit a less strong computer, like AsusViva book?

Thank you if anybody has the answer!

Sylvaine Martin de Guise

Envoyé depuis Courrier Windows