[MEI-L] graceful beams

TW zupftom at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 12 12:21:53 CEST 2013

Dear Majohannes,

I think grace notes could still explicitly be made part of a beam using the
method you described above, using <beamSpan> and @plist.  (Or is this now
called @members?)
  I think being forced to resort to <beamSpan> is more than justified for
the very rare or even non-existing case of grace-notes that are under the
same beam with normal notes.

Thomas