[MEI-L] MerMEId 2013

Johannes Kepper kepper at edirom.de
Thu Feb 14 11:36:56 CET 2013

Dear Sigge and Axel,

congratulations for making this pre-release version public. It clearly illustrates its terrific benefit for the MEI world – thanks for your hard work on this. Now it is on us to stop putting spokes in your wheels in order to help you achieve the final production release. I especially like the documentation that you've already provided, and I'm sure everyone else also understands that it takes time to hunt down all the tiny itches and twitches. I have just one question: Do you have a public bug tracker to harvest the community's feedback in a formalized way?

This is clearly already a major, impressive step for MEI – thanks again!

Best regards,
Johannes