[MEI-L] MEI 1st tutorials

Benjamin Wolff Bohl bohl at edirom.de
Wed Jan 16 09:33:11 CET 2013

Hi Kristina,
almost forgot...
This is very good news and will help MEI to spread and get accepted in
musicological spheres.

Congratualtions!!

Benjamin

Benjamin W. Bohl
BMBF-Projekt "Freischütz Digital"
Musikwissenschaftliches Seminar Detmold/Paderborn
Gartenstraße 20
D – 32756 Detmold

Tel. +49 (0) 5231 / 975-669
Fax: +49 (0) 5231 / 975-668