[MEI-L] Sibelius and MEI

Craig Sapp craigsapp at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 14:44:32 CET 2012

Hi Axel,

I still have to read through the webern messages.  Another idea is
that MEIers pass around this job search for Sibelius to sympathetic
software developers...

-=+Craig

===================================

Subject:	sibelius developer gig
Date:	Mon, 19 Nov 2012 16:01:46 +0000
From:	Bruce Bennett <bruce.bennett at avid.com>

Here's a job description. If you know anyone who would be interested,
have them send me their resume. Thanks!

Principal Software Engineer,
Req #6485BR, Daly City, CA

Avid is looking for a qualified applicant who will work on the world’s
most popular music notation software as our Principal Software
Developer. Do you know the perfect candidate for this position or do
you have the skills to apply? Requirements for this role include
having strong C++ object oriented programming with more than 5 years
of experience; practice reading music notation; experience with MIDI
programming and real-time system design; familiarity with VST
Instruments; DAW user experience; and the ability to work
independently and lead a geographically distributed team.

Best,

Bruce

Bruce Bennett
Senior Technical Writer | R&D-Technical Publications

Avid
2001 Junipero Serra Blvd
Daly City, CA 94014
United States