[MEI-L] Sibelius and MEI

Johannes Kepper kepper at edirom.de
Tue Nov 20 10:15:08 CET 2012

Dear Axel,

thanks for pointing that out – I wasn't aware of this last step yet. It's clearly an opportunity, and while I doubt that we have the developers on this list (I haven't checked recently, though), there are certainly ways to contact them. I'll see what I can do about this, but if others do have these contacts, please keep us posted here on MEI-L.

Thanks again,
Johannes