[MEI-L] Release of MEI 2012 v2.0.0

Eleanor Selfridge-Field esfield at stanford.edu
Sat Sep 1 01:49:33 CEST 2012

Dear Joachim,

If you do not hear otherwise, I think that 11-12 at the hotel would be good. We could probably have lunch while passing to the conference site.

I wanted to talk you about administrative matters affecting CCARH and try to understand from you the general climate of various issues that can affect critical editions.  In the US there is unusual turbulence in the notation software market, and I am wondering what is happening in Germany, particularly among the big publishers--Bärenreiter and Schott.

(MEI is not my agenda, but I am hoping to come to your session. I have two other meetings to schedule on Thursday, so nothing is completely certain. Also I've just been notified of the Lufthansa strike....)

Best regards,

Eleanor