[MEI-L] Release of MEI 2012 v2.0.0

Joachim Veit veit at weber-gesamtausgabe.de
Fri Aug 31 10:22:42 CEST 2012

Dear Eleanor,
thanks for your mail - I hope that you arose from the auto accident
without any as only any harm!!
Yes, we can meet on Thursday - the Edirom presentation has now been
fixed from 13:30 to 14:30, so perhaps it would be the best to meet
around noon or earlier.
May I propose to meet either at 11:00 or 12:00. Would you prefere to
meet at the Conference directly or should I come to your Hotel (in this
case, I think 11:00 would be the better time)
Best greetings,
Joachim
P.S. Would you mind when Johannes takes part in our meeting?