[MEI-L] Antw.: More "precise" <app>s

TW zupftom at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 24 22:35:29 CEST 2012

Hi Johannes,

thanks for your elaboration, this is all very well reasoned.  Using
<annot> with a specific @type and @plist indeed seems like a good
intermediary solution that can later be migrated to a proper solution.

If such a proper solution would be able to group <app>s in a way that
makes clear they are to be understood as a single logical <app>
containing a continuous strand of events (like @prev and @next would),
then we could close issue 88 as WontFix and supersede it by a new
issue.  If nobody objects against this, I'll formulate such a new
issue.

Thomas