[MEI-L] XSLT 2.0 and XPath 2.0 by Michael Kay

Johannes Kepper kepper at edirom.de
Thu Mar 29 17:27:33 CEST 2012

Am 29.03.2012 um 17:23 schrieb Roland, Perry (pdr4h):

> Johannes,
>
> We haven't written mei2musicxml.xsl yet, but have talked about it extensively.

That's true. And now, as we have a strategy for flattening MEI by XSLT and / or MEISE, we can actually start working on it by providing a reduced schema of MEI that serves as filter for things that can go into MusicXML. But honestly, that's something the Technical Team should discuss _after_ the upcoming release…

jo