[MEI-L] instrumentation in header

Roland, Perry (pdr4h) pdr4h at eservices.virginia.edu
Fri Jul 22 15:40:11 CEST 2011

Hi Axel, Joachim, everyone,

Sorry for the delay in answering -- I thought I hit the send button 2 days ago, but since my answer hasn't come through, I suppose I didn't.

Anticipating the need for such things, a <perfMedium> element has already been added.  This element is based on the MARC 048 tag (at least I think it was 048).  This element is allowed in <sourceDesc>, <work>, and <relatedItem>.

Hope this helps,

Perry Roland
Music Library
University of Virginia