[MEI-L] Encoding staff positions

Andrew Hankinson, Mr andrew.hankinson at mail.mcgill.ca
Mon Feb 7 21:03:55 CET 2011

Thanks Johannes,

I'm giving your proposal some thought.

One thing I am a bit unsure of is how "divorcing" the physical from the logical will impact us. I thought we would want to keep everything as contextual as possible, including system definitions. But now I'm re-thinking that approach.

I'm in the middle of implementing this, so I'll let you know how it goes!

-Andrew