[MEI-L] Freedman, Du Chemin, and ACLS Grant

Richard Freedman rfreedma at haverford.edu
Tue Feb 1 02:23:49 CET 2011

Friends:

Just a short note to share some good news:  I was just awarded a ACLS
Digital Innovations Fellowship to support the work of the Du Chemin
project.    I will have a sabbatical for 2011-12, and a good budget for
technical work, conferences, etc.

We will finish our facsimiles, editions, and our reconstructions.  Our plan
is to use the MEI if possible to coordinate variant readings, alternative
reconstructions, and linkages among related compositions, theoretical ideas.

I hope to see some of you during our work, either here in the US or in
Europe!

until later,

Richard

--