[MEI-L] pghead

Axel Teich Geertinger atge at kb.dk
Wed Jan 5 19:16:55 CET 2011

That would be great, thanks.
I've got another problem (minor, though): I would like to be able to provide titles for indvidual movements in different languages (Niels W. Gade, for instance, provided titles in both Danish and German for many of his works). Would it be reasonable to allow multiple <pghead1> elements with different language attributes? As it is, only one <pghead1> is allowed in each <scoredef>. I understand why, of course, but in this case it seems a bit too restrictive.

/axel